This past weekend, Emma celebrated her 7th birthday! I really don't see how she could possibly be that old already. It just doesn't seem right! We had a hayride at Papa and Nana's house for her party. The weather was beautiful! While we were waiting for everyone to arrive, we let the kids go down and check out the cows. Shane put out some sweet feed so the cows would come close to the fence line. Several of the kids were just in awe. I guess I sometimes take it for granted because we see the cows all the time. But for several kids, it was the closest they had ever gotten to one!
When everyone got there, we loaded them up into the trailer Shane had hooked up to a tractor. He then drove us on a great hayride. All of the kids did great. No one got scared. They loved bouncing around all over the place.
After the hayride, we had cake, ice cream and other goodies outside. The leaves were turning, and there was a beautiful view out over the pasture. Emma had requested that Nana make her birthday cake. She makes a wonderful chocolate layer cake.
Em got lots of really cute presents. I think one of her favorite things was a small pair of silver hoop earrings. She has worn them nearly every day since! She also loved her Girl Tech diary, her Moxi doll, her art studio and all of the other fun presents!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment