Sunday, July 19, 2009

BIG milestone for Ryan!

My sweet baby boy took his first steps by himself tonight! He has been pushing his little walker toy around for a few days, so we decided to see what he would do by himself. I stood him up and helped him get his balance. Shane sat a few steps away. I let him go and sure enough...he walked to Shane! It was so precious! I am really glad Shane was here to be a part of it. It seems like a lot of milestones happen while he is at work. So, the fact that we were able to share the moment together was very special!

3 comments:

JESSICA said...

What a BIG boy he is becoming! I can't believe he is old enough to walk already..

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

Go Ryan! I can't wait to see him take some more steps! It won't be long before he and Ian are running all over the place!

Leigh said...

Erin, he is such a cutie!!

Good to see you the other day at McD's!