Actually, we got him about a month ago! (I have been REALLY slack with the blog lately!) Meet Tucker! He is a British Cream Golden Retriever. Right now, his hair is pretty short, so he looks a lot like a yellow lab. He is such a sweet puppy dog! The girls like him, but are still a little shy about playing with him. Those puppy teeth hurt! And he LOVES to nip right now. We have also witnessed several Coppertone moments. He has grabbed the seat of Morgan's shorts on several occassions. I found it hilarious....Morgan, not so much!
Here a picture of him now. He has grown a good bit in the month we have had him!



3 comments:
OMGosh!!! He is so, so cute! I wish we could have a puppy, but I'm deathly allergic, so my kids just have to suffer. They would love an animal, though!
He is presh!
He is a cute doggy. He would crush Spot though...I can't believe the difference in their sizes already!
He is so so cute. I think it is great for the kids to have a dog.
Post a Comment