Today was Morgan's first day of 4k preschool at the ELC. It seems odd to me that this is my baby girl's last year of preschool. She just seems so much younger in 4k than Emma did. Morgan has Mrs. Leigh as her teacher this year! I really wanted her to be in Leigh's class. Mrs. Leigh taught 3k during her first year at the ELC...and Emma was in her class. I have always thought highly of her, and really wanted Morgan to have her for a teacher this year!
This morning, Morg was so excited about school! She was up early and talked non-stop about school. (And I do mean NON-STOP! I don't think I was able to speak a word during our car ride to the church!) When we got there, she ran ahead of me the whole way to her room. As soon as we got to the doorway, she stopped and peeped in! I thought it was so cute!
This is the point, however, that Morgan got really shy! I'm not sure why, since she was so excited all morning! But Mrs. Leigh was so sweet and loved on her a little.

Morgan's best buddy, Nicholas, is also in her class this year! They have been friends from day 1...literally! They were born a month apart, and see each other a lot since I am best friends with his mom, Jessica. When I picked Morgan up this afternoon, Mrs. Leigh told me she put the two at different tables to let them branch out a little. At first I was a little disappointed, but I can totally understand now. If they were together, they might never get anything productive done!

Morgan's best buddy, Nicholas, is also in her class this year! They have been friends from day 1...literally! They were born a month apart, and see each other a lot since I am best friends with his mom, Jessica. When I picked Morgan up this afternoon, Mrs. Leigh told me she put the two at different tables to let them branch out a little. At first I was a little disappointed, but I can totally understand now. If they were together, they might never get anything productive done!


Finally, a good smile! Why, you ask? Well, Mrs. Leigh pointed out that she and Olivia both had on white sandals! That's my girl...if nothing else works, good fashion will put a smile on her face!







1 comments:
I love the comment about good fashion!! They are both so cute!
Post a Comment