Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"Terrific Kid"

On Monday, Emma's teacher sent a letter home to us. She had named Emma a Kiwanis Club "Terrific Kid" for the 2nd six weeks! Mrs. Whittaker wrote the sweetest things about Emma in her letter: "She is a wonderful role model for our class. She displays good character traits. Emma is patient, cooperative, responsible, respectful and kind. I am so proud of her!"

Emma got to be on the Roebuck Elementary School Morning show this morning to accept her award. She got a certificate, a Zaxby's coupon, a pencil and a bumper sticker. Funny thing...it was one of those yellow bumper stickers I see on a lot of parent's cars. Well, I finally know what those things are all about! She also had her picture taken and placed on a bulletin board in the main hallway of the school.

I am SO proud of my sweet, smart girl! She continues to amaze me each and every day!



1 comments:

Leigh said...

Well, OF COURSE she's a terrific kid!! She always has been!!

I know you are so, so proud!

Congrats Emma {and mommy}!!