Wow! Time sure flies! Ryan is one month old today. He is putting on a little weight and size now. Everyone that has seen him this weekend has commented on the noticeable difference! He is still trying to adjust to soy formula...but I think it is going pretty well. If he isn't totally hungry, it takes him forever to finish a 4 ounce bottle. But when he IS hungry, he really goes for it! He is sleeping pretty good stretches. At night he will go about 4 hours or so at a time. Not too bad for a one-month-old, I guess! He is such a sweet boy! I feel SO blessed to have him!

We had lunch at my mom and dads today. Mere caught a few tadpoles from her pond so that the girls could see their tiny legs developing. Emma LOVED that!
Then, we went to Union to visit. After that, we headed to Nana and Papa's house for the rest of the evening. The girls played hard and are totally wiped out!

0 comments:
Post a Comment