Today, my sweet baby Morgan turned four years old! I have yet to figure out how time passes so quickly! But my sweet girl is growing up so fast! She is doing so great in preschool! I see her learning new things every day! And she seems so happy in Ms. Misty's class. I have seen her really come out in the last few months! She is drawing stick figures now. And she is starting to color in the lines! She loves her friends at school too! When she sees a friend getting out of their car, she gets so excited! She has to call their name until they acknowledge her! She started dance and gymnastics this year too! Dance is going incredibly well! You can tell she really loves it! She is on her best behavior each week during class!
It was a busy day! I had to run out and finish up a few more party preparations, so Shane fed the girls some lunch. Morgan wanted her usual..."clean, sweet bologna". Let me explain. Emma likes fried bologna. Morgan...not so much. She prefers hers plain. But when you ask her about it, she calls it "clean, sweet bologna". So, she got "birthday bologna"...complete with four candles!












And yes, my child actually opened each card!

As we were finishing our meal, the waitstaff came by to sing their Happy Birthday song to Morgan. She was so cute. She wanted them to sing, but then got a little embarrassed! When I got home and watched the video, I really had to laugh at Ryan. You can see his little head staring at me the entire time! I think he was wondering why I wasn't paying him attention at the moment!



4 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan! Glad you had a great day!
haha...loved the video of the Olive Garden folks singing to Morgan! Hate we had to leaev early and missed it! Also, loved Ryan just staring at the camera. Too funny! Glad Morgan liked her presents! Oh, and the candles in the "clean sweet bologna"...priceless! Morgan had a great 4th birthday!
Great picture of Morgan at the end of the post! Thanks for inviting us to the party..the boys had a blast!
Happy Birthday Morgan! I can't beleive you're already 4 years old!! What great pictures!
Post a Comment