Ryan is 10 months old today! I can't believe he is getting to be such a big boy! He is so much fun! His personality is really starting to come out! He smiles all the time! All you have to do is looking at him and make a funny face, and that smile appears! He still isn't crawling. I am beginning to think he is just going to skip it all together and go straight to walking! He has started scooting on his behind though! His main word is "da da" right now. Sometimes he will switch it up and say "ma ma ma"! He also has a GREAT set of lungs on him! He is loud! When he squeals, he can be heard clear across a store!
Having a little boy has been such a joy! We are so blessed!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago





2 comments:
Love the whale shirt!!
He is TOO cute, Erin, and your girls are absolutely beautiful! I'm going to need some bow advice when Macy's hair gets long...can't wait to snap those things in!
Post a Comment