Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy 5th birthday, Morgan!

Wow, Morgan is 5 today!  That doesn't even seem real!  I have always viewed her as still being more of a little girl.  But lately she is starting to look more grown up.  She is losing some of that "babyness".  I don't like it, but I guess it is time!

The morning started out with a family tradition...birthday breakfast!  Shane has started putting a candle in whatever the birthday kid eats for breakfast.  In Morgan's case, it was birthday peanut butter toast!

After church we went to Papa and Nana's house and grilled hamburgers and hotdogs.  Morgan LOVES hotdogs....I think she ate at least 3!  Then we had Nana's chocolate layer cake.  The girls have both started asking for this cake for their birthdays.  We all love it, because Nana makes some awesome chocolate icing!

After cake and presents, we loaded up the van and went to Union to spend the rest of Morgan's day!





0 comments: