Saturday, July 31, 2010

Clemson girls weekend 2010

This weekend was my annual "Clemson girls weekend".  Each summer, I get to go spend a weekend with Jen, Trisha, Tiffany and Karen.  We have missed Christie the last 2 years.  We always stay at Jen's parent's house in Seneca.  Friday night we usually wait on everyone to arrive, then eat and talk the rest of the night.  Saturday we go out on Thomas and Tiffany's boat, then hit all of the shops in downtown Clemson to stock up on Tiger-wear for the upcoming year.  And Saturday, we usually get a little dressed up and go to Copper River Grill for dinner.  I have come to really cherish this weekend each year.  I love that we still stay in touch all of these years after graduation!  We have also made a pact:  We will hold each other accountable as to our clothing and appearance as we get older.  We don't want each other to fall into certain fashion traps! 

I love these girls...and feel so grateful to be friends with all of them!

0 comments: