I joined The Westside Club a few months ago. I had previously been a member at Peak Fitness. But after touring the club, I liked their facilities so much better. It is very family oriented, and offers great classes. One of the classes I decided to try was Zumba. I started going to it, THEN starting noticing the infomercials all over TV!
The official description according to Wikipedia:
Zumba is a dance fitness program created by dancer and
choreographer Alberto "Beto" Perez in
Colombia during the 1990s. The program combines
Latin and
international music with dance in an effort to make exercise fun.
I have had so much fun since starting this class. It took me a few times to really start getting the moves down, but now it has gotten easier. I never look at the clock, and the hour flies by! When I am doing my own workouts, I tend to watch the clock waiting on it to be over, but I hate it when the Zumba class is over. I feel better, I think I am starting to look better, and most of all, I am having a blast!
It also helps that one of my best buddies, Olivia, goes with me. She definitely keeps me laughing!
1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I love Zumba, even though I look silly doing it, and it's so good for you. Your blog is cute!
Post a Comment