Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday 08/08/08








Happy Friday! I am so glad the weekend is here! It has been a pretty busy week! The girls went to camp at the ELC. It was a little sad for me when I picked them up. I realized it was the last camp Emma would attend as a student at the ELC. She has gone there for 3 years now. It has been a wonderful experience. She has loved it, and so have I. I couldn't be more pleased with everyone there. And Emma has grown SO much. When she started, she still had a paci. She loves to learn, and is so smart! She will do good in kindergarten! But I am going to need some serious consoling!

Today I took the kids to Milliken to feed the ducks. It was a lot cooler today than it was earlier in the week. They loved it. I will post some pictures when I get them downloaded. When we left there we went to McDonalds to eat and they played in the indoor playground for a while. Finally we headed to the shoe store to get fitted for our dance shoes. Emma needed some new ones. And Morgan is going to start dance this year. She was SO excited to get to try on her shoes! I just hope she behaves for Mrs. Jacky! I am not real sure if she is ready to stand still and listen to instructions!

And tonight, our church hosted a parents night out. So, we dropped off the girls and then met our Sunday School class at Kanpai of Tokyo. That was a lot of fun, but Ryan got fussy. It is strange, because he usually just sleeps. He was fed and dry, so I think he was just grouchy from being sleepy!

1 comments:

Leigh said...

Hi Erin! I found your blog through your Facebook page! I love it! Emma is such a beautiful child (inside and out). She is any teacher's dream! She is going to do wonderfully in kindergarten!

I'm sure I'll see you around soon!

Again, love the blog!

Leigh :)