It is official! My baby is a registered kindergartner! Hold me! I cannot believe she is old enough. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital! Where does time go? But according to the state of South Carolina, it is that time...time for BIG school. When we got to her classroom, Emma went straight to the computers while I filled out paperwork! She started playing an educational game. She loved it, and didn't want to go. That scared me silly AND warmed my heart at the same time. I guess I would rather her be excited and want to stay than crying not to go! I got to pick the one day she will go next week...Friday. Then she will start a full week on the 25th. We also got a t-shirt and a car magnet. Now, I will look even more like all of the other silver Honda Odesseys in the pick-up line! I just need one of those stick-figure families to complete the look! I also joined the PTO. So, we are officially Roebuck Eagles now!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago






1 comments:
{Sniff, sniff} I cannot believe Emma's going to kindergarten! She is such a big girl! I got a little choked up seeing her standing beside her "big school" magnet! She's going to do great and hopefully, you will too! Hang in there, girl! See you soon! Leigh :)
Post a Comment