Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dance, baby!




The girls started their dance classes this week. This is Emma's third year, so she is an old pro. She loves it, though! And it is neat to see how far she has come! This year they are going to start using the ballet barre...something they have never done thus far!

And Morgan started dance too! Last year she begged to go in with Emma. Mrs. Jackie let her try it once and it didn't work out. She was still just too little. But yesterday, she was SO excited. I got her into her tights and leotard, and she ran around squealing "I'm so bee-u-tee-ful!" :)

We got to the dance studio, and she got her ballet shoes on and marched right in. I was a little worried about how she would do, but she did GREAT! YAY! She did everything she was supposed to do. And when it was over, she got a stamp on her hand. That totally made her day!



1 comments:

Rhonda said...

Erin, she is precious!! Ella Kate started dance tonight too (Jordan is in her class!). She loves it as well...these little prissy girls we have. :)