Friday, September 5, 2008

Thank goodness it it Friday!

I am ready for the weekend! For a short week, it was pretty long!

Thankfully all 3 kiddos seem to be better! Ryan is over his cold. And Morgan's bug must have been a 24-hour thing. She was fine yesterday and today! I used the drive-through drop-off at the ELC today. Morgan hopped right out and went in. But when I got back to pick her up, I was told I needed to park and go in to see Mrs. Katherine, Morgan's teacher. I immediately wondered what she had done. So, I got Ryan out and we headed in. Katherine saw me coming and didn't hesitate to tell me that Morgan had been good today! yay But Morg and a little boy apparently bumped heads on the playground. She had a little red knot on her forehead. Katherine had put an accident report in her bag, but just wanted to talk to me about it in person. I can understand that!

We didn't do much else. We had lunch with a friend, picked Emma up and came home. I'm not real sure about weekend plans yet. I am just glad we don't have any schedule to follow tomorrow!

0 comments: