Seriously, I knew Emma would probably miss some school due to being sick, but I wasn't expecting it so early in the school year! But she has a stomach bug. She got up fine this morning. She ate her breakfast, and never said a word about her tummy hurting. She looked so cute in her dress and bow as they left the house. Not 10 minutes later, they were back. Shane said they were pulling up to the school when Emma threw up. Poor thing. So, she is back in her jammies and laying on the couch. Good think it is dark and rainy outside...it will make being confined to the house a little easier!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

1 comments:
Seth blew his perfect attendance last Thursday. He woke up in the middle of the night throwing up. I guess it's going around! The good thing was that it only lasted 24 hours. I hope Emma feels better soon and doesn't pass it on to Morgan and Ryan!
Post a Comment