I can't believe it is already September! Wow! That is crazy! We all kind of did our own thing today. Emma spent the night last night with Nana and Papa. She went to the Apple Festival in Hendersonville with them.
We had a rough night last night. Ryan came down with his first cold yesterday. I went to the store and got saline nose drops just in case. And I am glad I did. We had to use them before putting him down for the night. Poor little guy was so stopped up. Then around 3:30, I heard him gagging and struggling to breath good. So I got up, gave him more saline drops and rocked him for a while. When I finally felt comfortable putting him back down, I headed back to bed. Well, it wasn't long before he started crying. (Keep in mind he sleeps all night now.) I think since he had been awake for a while, he decided he was hungry. So, Shane got up and fed him and let me go back to bed.
Back to today. Me, Shane and Morgan went outside this morning and transplanted some of our Japanese maples we are growing into bigger pots. Morgan loved being our helper and pouring dirt into the pots.
Then, I took Morgan and Ryan and headed to my grandma's in Union. My mom, Julie, Jason and Ian went too. Shane stayed home and did some much needed maintenance around the house. We did the typical Labor Day lunch of hash and BBQ. Then we hung around visiting for a while.
After that, we met up with Shane and Emma at Nana and Papa's house. They wanted to grill hamburgers and hot dogs. So, needless to say, I have eaten WAY too much this weekend...and will have to work it off this week!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment