Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ryan is 11 months old today!

My sweet baby Ryan is growing up so fast! He is 11 months old today. This past month has brought about lots of new things for him. He started scooting around on his behind several weeks ago. And he started crawling yesterday. I didn't think he would ever crawl. Well, today he showed me! He can already crawl from room to room. Little dude wasted no time. He has also started saying 'ma ma' a lot more. And he just started saying 'Hey!' and 'Uh-oh!' And he is starting to eat a wider variety of table food. I haven't really found much he won't eat. I am really hoping he is a better eater than his big sisters!

It really is amazing to watch what each new day brings. Ryan is such a happy, easy-going baby! He will ride along in his stroller for a long shopping trip or sit patiently during his sister's soccer games. And he smiles if you just look at him! We are truly blessed! I can't believe my sweet boy will be one in just one short month! Time to start the party preparations!


0 comments: