Sunday, January 3, 2010

Picture of the day - our furnace

I realize today's picture isn't that exciting, but it is what we are dealing with at the moment.  Several nights ago I noticed it was really cold when I got up at 2am with fussy Ryan.  I realized the heat wasn't working and woke Shane up.  He went outside and finally got it working again.  Well, it has since gone out several more times.  Shane said the pilot light wasn't firing or something like that.  He and his dad have been working on the unit over the last few days.  Shane took some pictures to email to someone...thus our picture of the day! 
On a side note...it is COLD outside.  We have had a long string of days where the high is only in the mid 30s and the lows are in the middle teens.  NOT a good time to have problems with your heat!




0 comments: