Friday, February 20, 2009

Break out the Lysol!


I thought we were doing pretty good avoiding colds at our house this year. Well, it finally hit! I have been sick for well over a week now. I have had a pretty bad cold/sinus problems. I started an antibiotic, but I continued to get worse. And Wednesday I got a call to come pick Emma up from school. She had a fever of 101.6. She woke us up at 4am this morning. She felt worse, and her fever was 103.5. So this morning we both went to see the doctor. Emma's illness is viral. She is just going to have to ride it out! My issue is sinusitis/bronchitis. So, I got a stronger antibiotic and some good cough syrup! I am hoping this finally does the trick! I am so tired of being sick! Thankfully, my sweet husband has been awesome! He has picked up soup for me, and done most of the kid duty at night so I can limit my exposure to the kids! He really is the best!

0 comments: