Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

While today is actually Valentine's Day, the kids really celebrated yesterday. The girls both had parties at school. Emma took all of her friends a packet of Fun Dip. She was so excited about that! Morgan took little goody bags with Fun Dip, play dough and a heart shaped sucker. They both got lots of goodies in return! Emma had a blast diving into her bag during her party at school. She also gave me a present at the party...they made their handprint in plaster and painted it!

They also each took their teachers a little Valentine. I got some hand soap from Bath and Body Works. I traced their handprints and attached them to either side of the soap. I wrote a message that said "Ms. Misty, You deserve a Hand! Love, Morgan"

Earlier in the day, I picked up some mylar balloons to surprise them with this morning. I brought them home and let Ryan play with them for a while before I hid them! He loved them!



Valentine's Day...we got each of the kids a few little things. Emma got a Mario Brothers game for her Nintendo DS along with some heart shaped earrings, a heart tattoo, and a heart full of Skittles. Morgan got a Clifford the Big Red Dog game for her Leapster 2, a heart tattoo, and a heart full of Skittles. Ryan got a new sippy cup and a mesh teether/feeder. Honestly though, Ryan was much more impressed with the gift bag! Each of them got a mylar balloon too!

(Oh, please excuse the clutter...we have Valentine's candy and cards all over the place. It looks like the Valentine's isle at Walmart exploded all over our living room!)



2 comments:

JESSICA said...

You always get such great pictures of your kids! I hope this post also means your feeling better.

JESSICA said...

I am having a kelly's kids party on Saturday morning. I tried to email you the evite but it came back to me. I'll talk to you about it too, but I wanted to let you know about it asap.