Thursday, February 19, 2009

Two more teeth!

Yep, my baby boy has 2 new teeth! He got his top front two today. But I think he got them by accident! Why? Well, I hadn't noticed them earlier today when I was brushing his bottom teeth. But this evening, he was sitting on the carpet and fell over flat on his face. He had his paci in, and when he started crying, Shane took it out and his upper gums were bleeding. That is when we noticed his top two teeth. I think they were about to break though, and the fall just helped them out! Poor baby! He is fine, though! And now he has a grand total of four teeth!

1 comments:

JESSICA said...

I am so glad that he is ok and didn't chip a tooth or something like Laurie did! He is growing up so fast..they all are!