Monday was the 100th day of school. I didn't realize it was such a big deal! We were asked to count out 100 objects to send to school. Suggested items were skittles, paper clips, marshmallows, etc. Well, I had a bag of Valentine's red hots on hand, so we counted them out. When Em got home from school, she said the kids got to eat a little of whatever they brought. I didn't realize that was part of the plan because PAPER CLIPS were on the list of suggestions. So, I felt pretty bad that Em took a candy that she doesn't even like! Poor kiddo!
She did make this really cool hat and Fruit Loop necklace. There are 100 Fruit Loops on it!
Then today, she came home with this certificate of "Excellent Eagle Behavior". I am so proud of her! She is doing so well at school! It amazes me how fast she is learning new things!



0 comments:
Post a Comment