Sunday, June 7, 2009

Beach Trip 2009 - Sunday

This is our first full day at the beach! Last night was a really rough night in our condo! I couldn't sleep. I didn't have an extra pillow, and the faucet in the shower dripped all night. I finally got sleepy around 2am. And Ryan woke up at 2:15. He is teething, and his schedule is out of sorts. He didn't go back down until 5:30. And the girls were up at 7:30. LONG night! But we suited up and hit the beach. The kids had a blast! Well, except for Ryan. The pictures speak for themselves, but let's just say he isn't too fond of the sand!



Ryan and Gurney taking it easy!

NOT the face of a happy camper!


Ian was stylin' in his new suit!

After dinner, Shane and I headed out to play our annual game of family putt-putt. My mom, dad, and Gurney kept all the kids while we went out with Julie, Jason, Nick, Leah, Paige and Sarabeth! Things get pretty rowdy when we play! Jason took his own putter. Dork. We had so much fun laughing at each other! And my ball that I lost on the 17th hole is still somewhere in the parking lot beside the golf place!


When we got back to the condo, we found Ryan and Pop chillin'!

0 comments: