Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Morgan's Christmas program and party

The 4 year olds and kindergarten class at the ELC had a Christmas program this morning.  They sang a few really cute songs...including "Happy Birthday Jesus!"  They all did so good!  I love to hear little kids sing.  It can be quite entertaining at times, and it is so sweet to hear their little voices!


These are the Christmas ornaments I made for Morgan's classmates.  Tim Ott cut out the letters and dots for me, and I put them on glass ornaments that I bought.  I thought they turned out really cute!




I made a bigger one for her teacher, Mrs. Leigh!



After the program, it was party time!  We had to bring cupcakes.  No, I did NOT make them!  I went to Spartanburg Bakery.  They did the icing and sprinkles, and I bought the picks at Hobby Lobby. 



Shane got to stay at the party for a bit.  He usually has to head back to work, so it was nice for him and for Morgan that he got to stay for a while at the party.



This was one of my favorite pictures of the day!  Doesn't she look so sweet?!



Morgan and her best boy-buddy, Nicholas!



Making 'Reindeer Food'



Present time!  Each child brought a $5 gift to exchange!  She got the Barbie Briley brought, and Briley got the one Morgan brought!  They were thrilled!  However, Morgan was a bit frustrated that she couldn't get the bow off the package fast enough!


1 comments:

JESSICA said...

That picture of the two of them is priceless! Thank you for taking some for me.