Having a thumb-sucker is totally new to me. Both of the girls always LOVED their paci. In fact, they both had theirs until they were at least 2 1/2. When we found out we were having a boy, I rushed out and bought several packs of blue Nuk pacifiers. I was so excited! Well, do you think we have used those pacis? Technically, yes, we have. I sterilized several of them. We tried and tried to get Ryan to use them...with no luck. He just doesn't like them...he pushes them out. Well, about a week or so ago, I noticed him sucking his thumb when he was really tired or hungry. I think it is pretty cute. (I realize, I probably won't think it is so cute if he is doing it a year or more down the road.) But for now, I think it is quite adorable!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago



2 comments:
I think it is adorable!
Oh my!! You will LOVE having a thumb-baby {at least for now}. They don't need you to do anything...all they need is their thumb. Olivia sucked her thumb until about a month or two ago. I'll have to tell you the story one day about why she stopped.
Just enjoy it!! I miss it now {when she's whiney and tired}!
Leigh :)
Post a Comment