I took Ryan to see Dr. Hicklin today for his 6 month check-up. Little dude weighed 20 pounds, 7.5 ounces! He is in the 90th percentile for weight and height! So, he is quite the big boy! Everything looks really good! He got a perfect report!
Before we went to the doctor, we went to get his scheduled shots. That wasn't fun at all. I won't even get into the enormous wait...even though we had a scheduled appointment. THAT was nuts. But poor little Ryan got 4 shots including the flu shot. He also got the rotovirus medicine by mouth. He was about to fall asleep in my lap when they stuck him. I felt so bad for him. Thankfully, once I could turn him around and love on him, he quit crying pretty fast. I really hate shots. I know they serve a good purpose, but you can't explain that to your innocent baby! I am just glad it is over, and he is healthy!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment