Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Plastic grocery bags are funny!

Well, according to Ryan, they are HILARIOUS! Excuse the mismatched pillows! We were folding laundry last night on the bed...and Ryan was just laying there hanging out. I went to grab a plastic bag to throw it away, and Ryan started laughing. So, Shane started shaking the bag at him, and I ran for the camera. Sorry the video is so shaky, I was laughing so hard myself!

3 comments:

Jason, Julie, Ian, and Ivy said...

haha...that was so cute! I know what to get Ryan for Christmas! I love his laugh!

Leigh said...

My whole family is sitting here laughing out loud at little Ryan! That is the funniest video I've ever seen. I love your videos of him laughing...you are great at grabbing the camera fast!

Jennifer said...

What a sweetie he is! LOVE THE LAUGH! Of course, it made me smile!