Saturday, November 22, 2008

My sweet boy is 6 months old



Sweet, baby Ryan is 6 months old today! I cannot believe he is half a year old already! It seems like he was just born yesterday. Time flies way too fast for my liking!

But, I must say, I truly LOVE having a baby at this age. He isn't as fragile as he was when he was born. And yet, he is still totally dependent. He hasn't gotten any teeth yet. Which I have to say is odd. Both of the girls already had a tooth or two by this age.

He has already tried several different types of baby food: squash, carrots, green beans, green peas, and bananas. He has liked everything but the green stuff! He actually shuddered when we tried the peas! I guess we've gotta keep trying with those!

He is so much fun right now. He wakes up happy every morning. In fact, he wakes up squealing! He will squeal for a good while if we don't go in and get him right away! And as soon as we peek over the crib and catch his eye, he grins the biggest grin at us! He is just happy to see us!

I am so blessed to have this baby boy! And I am still amazed that God has graced us with three beautiful, healthy children!

Happy 6 month birthday my sweet baby boy!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love, love, love this age too! I am sad to see how fast it is going by with Maddox as well. Ryan is just precious and I am so glad you are great about updating your blog so I can see your family!