We had a great Thanksgiving day yesterday! We ate lunch at my grandmother's house. To us, she is Gurney! (I couldn't say grandma when I was little....where I got Gurney, I have no idea!) The food was good as usual! After lunch, we went outside so the kids could play! The weather was really nice!
Morgan on the tire swing in Gurney's back yard



Before we left, Gurney gave the girls a little gift to share. It is a book and doll called The Elf on the Shelf. It is a cute little tradition to start. You set the elf out to watch over the kids. Each night after the kids go to bed, you move him to a different location. When they get up the next morning, they think he flew back to the North Pole to report their behavior to Santa!


1 comments:
We have this book and our elf's name is Kelfie the Elfie (thanks to Brewer). I need to register our elf on-line so Brewer and Maddox will get their note from Santa. I know he is a busy man and I believe the book cover said that this helps Santa remember to send us our letter! :)
Post a Comment