Today was Morgan's Christmas party at the ELC. The kids had a great time. They ate pizza and cake. Then they gave the parents a present. It was a calendar they had been working on all year. Each month has a picture related to the month that is made out of their little handprints. It is the cutest thing! They also got to bring home several ornaments they had been working on. They also got to pass out goodies to each other. All of the kids were so cute!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago





















3 comments:
That calendar is so cute!!
What a cute calendar idea! Morgan looks like she had a great time!
Oh my goodness, that calendar is ADORABLE! If I had seen it sooner, I might have stolen the idea for Brewer to make for grandparents this year. I just don't think I have it in me this late in the game. It is precious!
Post a Comment