My sweet baby boy is 7 months old today! He is so cute, I could just squeeze him! Actually, I do squeeze him...quite often! I never understood the need to pinch baby cheeks until I had children of my own! But I have to be careful pinching Ryan's chubby little cheeks. Morgan doesn't quite understand that mommy doesn't do it hard. She doesn't grasp the concept of being easy!
Ryan is such a happy baby these days! All I have to do is look at him, and he will give me a huge grin! You can see his little bottom two teeth every time! He is working on sitting up, but isn't quite ready to sit by himself yet. He has caught on to how fun the jumperoo can be. He loves to jump up and down when we put him in it! And he is eating very well. Veggies are not on his list of favorite foods, but he will eat them if we alternate every few bites with fruit!
I feel so blessed with this amazing baby boy!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment