*Sigh* I knew this day would come. Ryan has his first tooth! He got one of his bottom front teeth...the left one. Now, don't get me wrong, I am excited. I don't want him going to college with no teeth. But part of me is a little sad because I will never again have a tooth-less baby. No more completely gummy grins.
I will say though, it took him longer to get his first tooth than it took the girls! I guess God knew I needed a little more time with my last baby!
Poor little guy is having a tough time with his first tooth though. He has been extra cranky today! Thank goodness for baby Orajel!
I wish I could get a picture. But every time I try to, he sticks his tongue out...making it totally impossible!
My sweet baby boy! What a milestone!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

3 comments:
I love your Christmas picture at the top...cute!! :)
My last child did everything later than the first two. I was thankful because like you I knew he would be the last. He is now 4 and I can't believe he will go to K5 in the fall:(
Aw...baby Ryan is growin up!
Post a Comment