Monday, December 22, 2008

Schlotzky's Deli

We decided to go to Schlotzky's for dinner tonight. It was "kids eat free" night! When we got there, we realized that Santa was there! They were offering free visits with Santa, along with a free 4x6 print! Morgan was SO excited! She sat for the picture, but was a little too shy to tell him what she wanted for Christmas. Emma didn't want to do it, and we didn't get Ryan out of his carrier. But the other cool thing...they were also giving out sugar cookies for the kids to decorate! They had set up a bar area with red, white, and green icing and sprinkles and chocolate chips! The girls had a blast! I wish I had known about it so I could have taken my camera. I had to use my cell phone...so the pictures aren't that great! But they are still cute!

0 comments: