Friday, January 9, 2009

A full week of good behavior!

WOW! What a week for Morgan! She had another great day at school again today! That makes 5 in a row! A full week! I am so excited, I cannot stand it! I am so very proud of her! She has been happy all week too! She really, really likes Ms. Misty's class at school! We have been praising her and loving on her so much this week! Today, Ms. Misty sent home a brief note about Morgan's week.

To all who have prayed for Morgan or thought about her this week...THANK YOU! I truly believe God answered those prayers this week!





2 comments:

Rhonda said...

We all love Ms Misty!! :) Good job Morgan!

Mommie Parrow said...

YAY Morgi!!!! That is amazing news Erin!!! Our prayers were answered! Ms. Misty sounds like an amazing teacher and exactly the type of teacher Morgan needed and deserves!!