This morning, Jessica and I made a mad dash to Gaffney to hit the "yellow mall" - Prime Outlets. This has become quite the tradition for us! We have been making trips for several years now. One of us feels the sudden need to shop, and we go! We will usually meet at the ELC when we drop the kids off for school. And we usually have at least one of our babies with us, so the trip involves strollers, sippy cups and snacks. It is a pretty quick trip. The mall opens at 10, and we have to leave by 11:30 to get back and pick the kids up at 12. But we are usually going specifically to check out the kids clothing stores, so it doesn't take us long to do what we have to do!
Today, I had a lot of success at Carters! I got a great deal, and the girls got several outfits for the spring! Poor Ryan didn't get anything on this trip. But I am sure I will make up for it another time!
Thanks, Jessica, for being my shopping buddy!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

1 comments:
I am glad we are able to shop together. I really enjoy those outings even if one of the kids is having one of those mornings.
Post a Comment