Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New preschool class - Day 3

Day 3 was yet another success! Whew! I am sure you are asking, how many days is she going to blog about preschool?! Well, at least a few more days! This is HUGE! If you know anything at all about our school year thus far, you will understand my excitement! I could seriously cry I am so happy!

My biggest fear for the last several months has been the pick-up line at the preschool. I dreaded it every day. I was usually asked to pull over and come inside. In fact, I started just parking and going in on my own to get Morgan.

But today I decided to be brave AND optimistic. Sure enough, my sweet baby girl came bounding out with a big smile on her face. The teacher who loaded her into the van told me that Ms. Misty said Morgan had another perfect day. Hearing those words absolutely made my day!

I am just going to keep praying!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh, Erin! I'm so happy for you (and for Morgan, but mostly for you)!! You deserve to have a stress-free car line experience.

I so TOTALLY understand where you are coming from as I, too, have major pick-up anxiety. Luckily, we've had no major problems in the past few months!

Here's to hoping we both end up laughing at this someday when both of our children are perfectly healthy, well-rounded, normal adults!!

Hugs to you!
Leigh :)

Summer Martin said...

I am so glad that Morgan is having a great week in Ms. Misty's class. My Zachary had her last year and she is the BEST!! He loved her and actually cried at the end of the year because he wouldn't see Ms. Misty anymore. I hope for your sake she continues to have great days:)