Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ryan is 8 months old!

My sweet baby boy is 8 months old today! And in keeping with my tradition, I dressed him in a cute smocked outfit and held a photo session. I took tons of pictures. And in most he has his mouth wide open! It was so much fun, and I he made me smile the entire time!

He is finally sitting up pretty well now! You still have to stick close in case he topples over, but he is doing good on his own!

Also, this afternoon, we were playing in the floor. Ryan was on his tummy. And he started moving in a circle. I think he did a complete 360 degree turn. Then a really cool thing happened...he started doing the army crawl! I am not completely ready for my last little one to become mobile, but it is a very sweet moment to watch!

And so far, he is a great eater! He makes funny faces when I give him veggies, but he will eat them! This is a HUGE change from his sisters eating habits at that age!

Ryan is such a sweet, easy-going baby! And I will fully admit, he is rotten. He loves to be held! I am totally going to hold him as much as I can, because I know the day will come when he won't let me do it anymore.

I love you, sweet Ryan!


1 comments:

Susan said...

I love that you take pictures every month. He is too cute in his smocked!