Tuesday, January 20, 2009

SNOW DAY!

Well, when we went to bed last night, we were all excited about snow! We were hoping for a big one. To our disappointment, we only got 1/2 inch to an inch....at most! But to the girls, it was wonderful! They were so excited when they got up this morning.

Let me back up a bit though! Shane and I woke up at 6 and turned the TV on. We saw that the schools were closed for the day. You've got to love the south! Less than an inch of snow, and schools close down! Anyway, we turned the TV back off and went back to sleep! Yay! It was nice! The girls got up around 8...and so did Ryan! We ate breakfast and then bundled the girls up! They had to get outside fast, because we knew the snow wouldn't stick around long. They played their little hearts out! It was so cute! I ended up taking Ryan back in, but Shane stayed outside with the girls! Somehow, they were able to scrape enough snow together for a tiny snowman!

It is a good thing they got out and enjoyed it early. I believe it was almost all gone by lunchtime!

1 comments:

Susan said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for my very first comment on my blog. I already figured out one thing I did wrong... oh well, I am sure I will learn as I go. Thanks for offering to help, I am sure I will need it!