Wow! I can hardly believe I have been married for 9 years! Time has really flown.
9 years ago tonight, we were just getting to our hotel in Greenville. We had such a wonderful wedding! It was a beautiful fall evening. The sun was setting as my dad and I were entering the back of the church. We have an amazing photo of us with the sunset behind us.
I had a 4-piece orchestra playing the music. It was so pretty! My sister was maid of honor. The bridesmaids wore a pale gold colored dress. And I carried a bouquet of roses that ranged from light peach to a dark orange.
After the ceremony, we headed over to the Family Life Center. It was brand new...our wedding was the first to hold a reception there! Shane and I stood and received friends the ENTIRE time! Then we cut the cake and hit the road!
We went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica for our honeymoon! It was a really beautiful place! Each night we would open the doors to our balcony and listen to the steel drum band playing down below. I would give anything to go back and hear those guys again! It was so relaxing along with the cool breeze blowing in!
Anyway, 9 years and 3 beautiful children later, I absolutely love my life. God has been so good to us, and we feel so blessed. I love my husband more and more each day! He is such a Godly man, and is so supportive. I am one lucky girl!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary!
Hey Erin. Sounds like your wedding day was beautiful! Andy and I also went to Ocho Rios for our honeymoon! Lots of fun!
Post a Comment