Today has been a busy, but fun day! The girls are shareholders in a bank called Community South. A family member helped start it, so my inlaws got the girls shares. Today, they held a fall festival. They had bouncy things, food, door prizes, face painting and a balloon guy. So, off we went with my mother in law and my sister in law, Amanda.
The girls had a great time! They did it all! And Shane won one of the door prizes. He made me go pick something out. So, I picked a basket of kids stuff. There were two cute pillows in it for the girls and a caterpillar rattle for Ryan. It also had boutique baby supplies, 2 free haircuts at JellyBeans, and 4 free Chick Fil A sandwiches. I was REALLY excited about that, until I realized it was for Haywood Road in Greenville. Oh well...we'll use them at some point!




Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago






1 comments:
Hey Erin! Just FYI, Chick-fil-a will let you use coupons from any of their stores!! Even if it says Haywood Road, they will let you use them anywhere. Just thought you might like to know :) You can still be happy about the coupons!! YAY! The fall pictures are adorable! Please tell Emma I said 'hi.'
Post a Comment