Friday, October 10, 2008

Pumpkin pickin'

After I picked Emma up from school today, I decided to take the kids to pick out pumpkins. They were both going to Nivens with their school class, so we just decided to go to a local church that sells them each year.

If you know me at all, you know I live for these photo opportunities! I was so excited! There were tons of pumpkins and the girls were so excited. I started snapping pictures, and all of a sudden, the batteries went dead. Also, if you know me, you will know that I ALWAYS keep an extra set of batteries in my case. Nope...not this time. I was SO frustrated. I had lugged these kiddos out there by myself and my photo session was cut way short. So, I didn't get one good one of Ryan. GAH!

Anyhoo, we got one big pumpkin and 3 little ones. The girls picked out their little ones and Emma picked out one for Ryan! So, the afternoon was still a success. I just wish I had my pictures!




0 comments: