Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My sweet boy is 5 months old!

It's true! My sweet, sweet baby boy is 5 months old! It is so hard for me to believe! Sometimes it seems like he has been around forever, but most days I feel like he was just born! My chunky monkey now weighs 19 pounds, 6 ounces! I had to take him to the doctor this week because of an ear infection, so they weighed him while we were there!

He is rolling over pretty well now. Although it is much easier to just cry until someone picks him up! And we started a little rice cereal a week or so ago. He is okay with that. He still isn't big on eating from a spoon.

He is happy too. Usually, I can just look at him and smile, and he smiles right back! I love that gummy grin!





0 comments: