I went to my final OB visit related to the brain bleed. When I was released from the hospital back in June, I was put on blood pressure medicine every 4 hours. That was NOT fun! So, when I went to the OB for my 6 week check-up after having Ryan, Dr. Pereyo put me on a med that I only had to take once a day. I took that all summer.
I went off of it a few days ago and went in today for another blood pressure check! And it was great! It was 112/60! So, I don't need to take any more medicine! Woo hoo! I am SO SO SO excited!
He also told me about the results of the genetic blood testing they did on me. Everything came back with good results. There was one test that I showed as being high in protein C, but he said it would not pose a problem for me. He just recommended a baby aspirin a day just to prevent any clotting that may or may not even arise!
So, I am now officially no longer an OB patient. And I never will be again. (That is kind of sad!)
Oh, you ELC people will appreciate this...I saw Sandy and the twins while I was there! She was leaving as I was coming! Those babies are TOO cute! It was good to see her!
Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment