Morgan's preschool class went to Niven's apple orchard today! They started out the morning with a hayride. The hayride let us out in the apple orchard. The kids got to fill a little bag with apples. There were TONS on the ground, and lots of yellow jackets. But somehow, we managed not to get stung. Morgan loved picking her own apples. And get this...my picky child just sat here and ate an ENTIRE apple! I am floored! Maybe picking her own was a really good step for her!
After that, the kids enjoyed some snacks together. Then they got to go play for a bit. Morgan also got to check out some animals...a calf, a miniature pony, chicks, and honey bees! 




Father's Day Weekend
10 years ago






3 comments:
Aww E, she is just the cutest and I love her shirt!
I love love love her shirt!
Ella kate had fun too!! She loved picking the apples but would never actually eat one!! Way to go Morgan!! :)
Post a Comment